<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HPUcudJKt-Y/V22OjqvsWXI/AAAAAAAABKg/6upZE0bJH6QZYheLe24Ub-JCdaUM5gCDwCLcB/s1600/rb_error.PNG>

There's not much to show -- see the attached screenshot. That is the
correct URL, as shown by svn info, and googling tells me that's the message
I'd see with an authentication error.

There are no files in /var/www/rb.revshare.int/logs/ ; is there another
location I should be checking?

I've used RB before, but this is the first time I've set it up.