Hi Christian,

Sorry again for the late response, I've been in meetings the last 2 days
and unable to get back to this. Checked the settings again and you were
right, we're running HTTPS for GitLab (we were running HTTP for Mercurial
previously, so I just made the assumption that both would be the same) and
that was causing the remaining errors. I now have GitLab connecting without
problem to Review Board.

Thanks for your prompt responses and all your help.