Hi,

May i know where to get the diff content info (in which table)or anyother
information to validate with the incoming diff to SVN (may be crc value
like stuff).
I have done validations for the list of files belongs to particular id. but
we need more restrictions like the file contents/diff check.

Thanks.
John