Now, its keep on telling me to "ERROR: The current directory does not
contain a checkout from a supported source code repository".

I have installed rbtools 0.7.6 version in RHEL. I have checkedout a file
for testing and running the rbt commands inside the checkout (where .svn
folder exists). it fails with the above said error.

Chris/David Any Suggestions

Also i tried creating .reviewboardrc file but the same error appears.

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 4:51:01 PM UTC+5:30, john levin wrote:
> Hello,
> I found some post-commit hook for svn to auto create reviews via rbt
> command. To my understanding rbt command runs only on checkout working
> copy. So to automate this do i need to perform checkout, create
> .reviewboardrc and then submit as user ?. Do we have any possibilities to
> create reviews based on revisions ?
> Anyways we can create reviews in GUI for committed revisions. Will it be
> done via rbt commands too ? if so, please let me know.
> Thanks !

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit