Dear all,

I need your help.
I have a possible newbie question for you.

I searched thoroughly through the web and didn't find explanations of
webhook events:

   -  All events
   -  Review request closed
   -  Review request published
   -  Review request reopened
   -  Review published
   -  Reply published

Webhook runs great, but "Review request published" is triggered when the
previously published review is updated. Is there any way for
"Review request published" hook to not trigger on update event?

Thank you for your effort to answer me.

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit