Hi all,

i managed to install and use RB from a linux machine (ubuntu 16.04) with a
Perforce client on it. It works good but sometime, with some changelist,
rbt (v 0.7.6) post seems not able to create a pending review (and i've
already double checked that the pending changelist had actually some

I was thinking if there is any guidelines for how to make a pending
changelist readable from rbt (like "the files should be stashed / you
should not stash the files" or anything like this), because it sounds very
odd for me that the system is working with some changelist and with other

Thanks in advance,