You say you're using yum only, but Review Board was installed via
easy_install. You shouldn't ever mix yum and easy_install/pip. You either
want to exclusively use the Review Board RPMs, or use only easy_install/pip
for Review Board and its dependencies (and not RPMs).

This may be SELinux-related. You can temporarily turn it off to check, but
that's less secure. The RPMs, I believe, ship with rules that will enable
Review Board to work with SELinux turned on. Python builds do not.

Christian Hammond