Hi Abhi,

The problem looks like it's an InnoDB vs MyISAM table compatibility issue.
Your older database was likely created using MyISAM, and is now trying to
upgrade using InnoDB.

You'll need to either convert your existing tables to InnoDB, or set MySQL
to use MyISAM by default. InnoDB is better for Review Board, though, so
that's the recommendation.

You'll also want to repeat the upgrade again from a backup. (Did you take a
backup before upgrading?)

Christian Hammond