Hi Steve,

Given what you said, it seems the e-mails *are* sending correctly (to
SendGrid, anyway). The test e-mail went out fine, and you would have seen
errors in reviewboard.log if sending had failed at any point.

So what's happening is not a failure in sending to your e-mail provider.
It's a failure in your e-mail provider to accept the message (in a way
we're not notified of) or a failure to deliver to the recipients.

We send on behalf of users, and this can get tricky depending on how things
are configured. Since the test e-mail went out, but others aren't, this is
likely where things are failing.

A couple of questions:

1) What your "Sender e-mail address" is in the Review Board e-mail
settings. Specifically, is the domain for that address a domain under your
control (configured with SendGrid)?

2) Do you have SPF/DKIM records set up properly?

3) What sort of e-mail addresses are you sending to? Are they all at a
certain domain?

Christian Hammond