Hi Harish,

I'm not sure I fully understand what problems you're hitting, but a couple
notes:

1) If you're using a database that was set up on an older instance, then
yes, SECRET_KEY must be copied over. If it was not, a number of things like
stored database passwords or hosting service auth tokens will be
inaccessible.

Entering a new password for each repository should take care of that. It
sounds like you're hitting a problem doing this? Define "not editable?"

2) You should not have DEBUG = True on, for any reason, really. This is
intended for development environments, and will alter behaviors that are
not suitable for production environments.

Can you describe what you're trying to do and exactly what's going wrong?

Thanks,

Christian Hammond