Hi Harish,

Can you show me the entire stack trace from the reviewboard.log file?

The database may have been set for UTF-8, but that doesn't mean the tables
or data was converted for that. If you look at the MySQL dump, you'll see
that each table specifies its encoding. By default for some installs, this
is latin1.

It's not sufficient to simply change that in the database dump or set
character_set_database. You'll actually need to convert each table:

ALTER TABLE <tablename> CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE
utf8_unicode_ci;

That may not address this particular issue, though. I'll need a lot more
information to know what's breaking and how, and how your repro steps.

Christian Hammond