Hi,

I am able authenticate users in ReviewBoard setup using Kerberos via
browser. I am trying to create a commandline tool to post and create
reviews, review-requests using RBT python API. But I am not able to make it
work.

Could someone from ReviewBoard dev help out here on where to start?

Thanks,
Abhi