Fixed now; the response to Steve Thompson's similar problem pointed me in
the right direction, and we were able tp update our email server setting to
get it working.  While I saw no errors in the log during my initial
testing, I did see some when I looked again today -- I don't know if the
initial review request wasn't generating the message, but trying to
actually review the code was, or if my viewer just got stuck, or what.