Hi Terry,

This will only auto-add new members to the groups, and not the people who
are already in there. For that, we have the group import feature ("Import
Users"), which will allow you to batch-add a group's worth of people to a
license (or all users in the database).

Auto-added users *should* be showing up as auto-added in the list of
licensed users. If they're not showing up as auto-added, I'll need to look
into why... Let me make sure I'm tracking this bug and I'll aim to get a
fix into the next Power Pack release.

Christian Hammond