Why would quick search not find any results? In my case I'm looking for a
specific word in the summary. I enter the word and wait, but nothing pops up. I
can find the peer review in the 'All Review Requests' table and when I look up
the review by the submitting user, but when I attempt to search I don't see any

Any thoughts?