I must be missing a simple step somewhere.  I’m trying to migrate a ReviewBoard
version 1.7.27 instance running on CentOS 6 to version on CentOS 7.
I’ve installed ReviewBoard (via EPEL RPM) on the new server, installed MySQL
and created the reviewboard database, loaded the SQL dump from the old server,
copied the site directory to the new server, and am trying to run “rb-site
upgrade”.  This fails with the following error:
"django.db.utils.OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user
'rb'@'localhost' (using password: YES)”)”, which make sense because I haven’t
configured the password anywhere.  Where does it go?

The documentation is great about how to set up a new site, but I can’t find
anything about migrating from one server to another.  Is there such a document?