I am getting error trying to see the diff:

The patch to 'pathtofile/somefile.xml@@/path/CHECKEDOUT' didn't apply
cleanly. The temporary files have been left in '/tmp/reviewboard.BWp42z'
for debugging purposes.
`patch` returned:
     This may be a bug in the software, a temporary outage, or an issue
     with the format of your diff.

     Please try again, and if you still have trouble,
     contact support.

This file contains unicode characters.

I had an issue to post this file:
CRITICAL: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xed in position 298: ordinal not
in range(128)

So after adding sitecustomize.py:

# encoding=utf8
import sys

I was able to post but now I cant see the diff in reviewboard.