On Aug 15, 2016, at 18:03, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com> wrote:
> To check, was Apache restarted after installing the new module?

No, but it occurred to me to do that just before I saw your post, and now it’s
working!  It appears to be a bit slower than our previous instance, but that
may be due to the hardware (or rather VM) that it’s running on.  I haven’t
checked the specs of the VM that was provided by our IT department, but I will
be comparing the two systems tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help,