Hi all,

I have a question about the 'Note to
Reviewers<https://www.reviewboard.org/store/products/rbnotefield/>' extension.
Can I populate the field when creating a review request using rbtools?

Currently I do something like this when I generate a peer review:

rbt post --summary="My first review request"

Can I also specify my 'Note to Reviewers' text as a command line argument to
rbt post?

If not, can I update the field via the API? Can I update it via the API while
the review request is still a draft?