Hi Max,

I'm very sorry you lost time and productivity due to this. I know how that
goes..

We have code that's supposed to be doing the right thing for submitted
changesets. I don't know why it failed on your end. In fact, if the
changeset was marked as submitted, you should have seen the log entry:
"Generating diff for range of submitted changes".

I think what's happening is that the change number provided was found to be
invalid for some reason, and this error internally was raised, but then
swallowed unintentionally.

Can you let me know what versions of RBTools and Perforce you're using, and
can you confirm that the changeset being referenced is owned by the same
Perforce account that you'd see if creating a new changeset?

Is there a way you'd be able to share that changeset with me? (Filenames
and description text could be masked)

Christian Hammond