I am also very new to ereviewboard. I installed eReviewBoard from
`http://rombert.github.com/ereviewboard/update/`. And then Window >  Show
view > Other > Mylyn > Task Repositories > OK. In the Task repositories
window, Add Task Repository > Reviewboard > Next ...

How do I fill the following data?
Server, Label, User ID, Password

Stodge於 2010年3月24日星期三 UTC+8下午9時50分57秒寫道: