Actually i think that i found the problem: seems that when the server file
line ending differs from the new file the system does not recognise the
diff. I had this file saved with Linux line ending and the new one was with
windows line ending and i was able to reproduce the issue. Converting it
back to Linux line ending fixed the problem and i was able to see the diff
correctly, but i cannot manually convert each files as you can understand:
a fix for this will take a long time? If you give me some hint where in RB
code this check is done i can also make a fix for you.

Cheers,
Max