Actually i think that i found the problem: seems that when the server file
line ending differs from the new file the system does not recognise the
diff. I had this file saved with Linux line ending and the new one was with
windows line ending and i was able to reproduce the issue. Converting it
back to Linux line ending fixed the problem and i was able to see the diff
correctly, but i cannot manually convert each files as you can understand:
a fix for this will take a long time? If you give me some hint where in RB
code this check is done i can also make a fix for you.

On Tuesday, 23 August 2016 12:53:34 UTC+1, wrote:
> Hi all,
> i'm using RBT (0.7.6) and Perforce (P4/LINUX26X86_64/2016.1/1404799) and
> while creating a review sometimes (rarely to be honest) happens that a file
> is not correctly parsed and not showing any diff (and i get the error: the
> patch to 'path/to/my/file' didn't apply cleanly). I've attached one of
> those file to this post, so maybe you can help me to understand if is a
> format error from our side or maybe a RB bug :)
> Thanks,
> Max

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit