I am using RBtools to post review requests. Currently I have make a local
commit (or generate diff file using git diff) and then post a review
request. Is there any option that I can use to pass the changed files so
that post can generate diff for me.

I tried using -I FILENAME, --include FILENAME from Diff Generation Options
but it doesn't seem to work. I get below error:

line 712, in main
    raise CommandError("There don't seem to be any diffs!")
rbtools.commands.CommandError: There don't seem to be any diffs!

rbt post --server 'http://reviewboard.com:7578/' --debug -I urls.py

Is there anything I am doing wrong here?