It is a GIT repository. RBTools version is v0.7.6.

I tried rbt diff --server 'http://reviewboard.com:7578/' --debug  -I
urls.py:

>>> RBTools 0.7.6
>>> Python 2.7.11 (default, Apr 25 2016, 09:27:56)
[GCC 5.2.1 20150902 (Red Hat 5.2.1-2)]
>>> Running on Linux-3.10.0-327.22.2.el7.x86_64-x86_64-with-redhat-7.2-Maipo
>>> Home = /u/choudhab
>>> Current directory = /u/choudhab/django-courses/aip
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Running: svn --non-interactive info
>>> Command exited with rc 1: ['svn', '--non-interactive', u'info']
svn: E155007: '/u/choudhab/django-courses/aip' is not a working copy
---
>>> Checking for a Git repository...
>>> Running: git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> Running: git config core.bare
>>> Running: git rev-parse --show-toplevel
>>> Running: git symbolic-ref -q HEAD
>>> Running: git config --get branch.master.merge
>>> Running: git config --get branch.master.remote
>>> Running: git config --get remote.origin.url
>>> repository info: Path: gitlab:sundars/django-courses.git, Base path: ,
Supports changesets: False
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://reviewboard.com:7578/api/
>>> inside http_error_401
>>> retry count: 1
>>> req.get_host() returned reviewboard.com:7578
>>> authGSSClientInit() succeeded
>>> authGSSClientStep() succeeded
>>> authGSSClientResponse() succeeded
>>> cleaning context
[20160830 03:41:17:448 git.py:120 WARNING] Your working directory is not
clean. Any changes which have not been committed to a branch will not be
included in your review request.

Does RBTools not support generating diff for files not yet committed? The
changed files are not yet staged or committed to local copy.

Thanks,
Abhi