My git status command output:

(RBenv-2.5) ± gs
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
Changes not staged for commit:
  (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

modified:   settings.py
modified:   urls.py

no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

RBT post command output:

(RBenv-2.5) ± rbt post --server reviewboard.com --debug -I settings.py -I
urls.py
>>> RBTools 0.7.6
>>> Python 2.7.11 (default, Apr 25 2016, 09:27:56)
[GCC 5.2.1 20150902 (Red Hat 5.2.1-2)]
>>> Running on Linux-3.10.0-327.22.2.el7.x86_64-x86_64-with-redhat-7.2-Maipo
>>> Home = /u/choudhab
>>> Current directory = /u/choudhab/django-courses/aip
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Running: svn --non-interactive info
>>> Command exited with rc 1: ['svn', '--non-interactive', u'info']
svn: E155007: '/u/choudhab/django-courses/aip' is not a working copy
---
>>> Checking for a Git repository...
>>> Running: git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> Running: git config core.bare
>>> Running: git rev-parse --show-toplevel
>>> Running: git symbolic-ref -q HEAD
>>> Running: git config --get branch.master.merge
>>> Running: git config --get branch.master.remote
>>> Running: git config --get remote.origin.url
>>> repository info: Path: gitlab:sundars/django-courses.git, Base path: ,
Supports changesets: False
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://reviewboard.com/api/
>>> inside http_error_401
>>> retry count: 1
>>> req.get_host() returned reviewboard.com
>>> authGSSClientInit() succeeded
>>> authGSSClientStep() succeeded
>>> authGSSClientResponse() succeeded
>>> cleaning context
[20160901 05:22:20:543 git.py:120 WARNING] Your working directory is not
clean. Any changes which have not been committed to a branch will not be
included in your review request.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/u/choudhab/reviewboard/RBenv-2.5/bin/rbt", line 44, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File
"/u/choudhab/reviewboard/RBenv-2.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rbtools/commands/main.py",

line 133, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
  File
"/u/choudhab/reviewboard/RBenv-2.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rbtools/commands/__init__.py",

line 629, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
  File
"/u/choudhab/reviewboard/RBenv-2.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rbtools/commands/post.py",

line 712, in main
    raise CommandError("There don't seem to be any diffs!")
rbtools.commands.CommandError: There don't seem to be any diffs!

>From the debug logs, it looks like for GIT repository this functionality is
not supported. I will have to make a local commit for posting diff to
review request.

Is this the intended behavior? Should I log a feature request for this,
since this seems like a feature to have.

Thanks,
Abhi