OK, the issue here is that the files are uncommitted. RBTools with git
currently only posts committed changes. If you add them and commit, you can
then post only parts of that commit using the -I and -X flags.

There's an unfinished change moldering somewhere to add support for posting
changes to the working copy or the index, but it still had some issues.

-David