Hi,

In our setup, we have created a special view which has access to all the
vobs. This single view is configured at ReviewBoard.

So to answer your questions (or at least how it is in our setup):

1. We have the path field set to /view/<special view>/cm_data/<vob name>
(vob name is generally the project name).

2. Repositories are per project (per vob).

3. We don't require to startview user_view as ReviewBoard uses its own
special view to access the files.

Thanks,
Viney