Hi!

I have issue with interdiff view, the changes from diff1 to diff2 left
unmarked and thus got review unnoticed. See attachment.
The lines removed from diff2 was not marked at all.

Would you provide some guidance?

Which .py file shall I look at for the interdiff which generate the view?
Where shall I add debug output to see interdiff code outputs.
It seems it is not git diff issue, but the interdiff code.

/v