Hi Vlad,

Are those changes part of your diffs, or from a merge? We filter out
content from merges, showing them as equals, since they're not a factor in
the changes being reviewed.

There is a bug with interdiffs today that can result in some lines in very
specific cases not showing up as being changed. I have a fix for this, but
we need to do some thorough testing before it can go in.

Christian Hammond