Hi Christian,

reinstalling through easy_install and running install-static-media helped,
though i had to run collectstatic to populate the static directory with the
right contents for css / js and ext.
The comment severity now shows up for the review comments.

Thanks to the team at beanbag for the help and assistance.

--
Harish