Hi David,
Due to the following issue in rbt post, am using post-review.

Am getting the following error if I use rbt post but the same works
fine with post-review:

[hariprak:hariprak_reviewboard_dontdelete: /vobs/dsl/source02]$rbt
post
--revision-range='/vobs/dsl/source02/Alarm/handler/alarm.c@@/main/ahaa/FR_BUG02268424/0;/vobs/dsl/source02/Alarm/handler/alarm.c@@/main/ahaa/FR_BUG02268424/1;'
--server='http://chn-reviewboard/reviewboard' --branch=default -g
--username=hariprak --password=hariprak --target-people=hariprak
--summary='BUG02268424' --description="test" --bugs-closed=BUG02268424
CRITICAL:root:Error creating review request: The repository path
specified is not in the list of known repositories. (HTTP 400, API
Error 206)
[hariprak:hariprak_reviewboard_dontdelete: /vobs/dsl/source02]$
[hariprak:hariprak_reviewboard_dontdelete: /vobs/dsl/source02]$
[hariprak:hariprak_reviewboard_dontdelete: /vobs/dsl/source02]$
[hariprak:hariprak_reviewboard_dontdelete:
/vobs/dsl/source02]$post-review
--revision-range='/vobs/dsl/source02/Alarm/handler/alarm.c@@/main/ahaa/FR_BUG02268424/0;/vobs/dsl/source02/Alarm/handler/alarm.c@@/main/ahaa/FR_BUG02268424/1;'
--server='http://chn-reviewboard/reviewboard' --branch=default -g
--username=hariprak --password=hariprak --target-people=hariprak
--summary='BUG02268424' --description="test" --bugs-closed=BUG02268424
Review request #419 posted.

May I know why am getting the repository path error only for rbt post?

If this is resolved and rbt post works, then I can check if rbt post
works for the file rule failing with post-review.

Please clarify.

Regards,
Hari