Hi Christian,

i'm using the latest version of Review Board (2.5.6.1). When i try to use
the "file: depot/path/to/file" it returns me no result (even if i just
copy/paste the path from the diff). I also got a lot of 500 errors (i
suspect that i should give the permission to read/write on some folder)
when i try to search.

Since the configuration part is not well explained could you please tell me
what to do step by step to get the search working properly and without
crash?

Thanks,
Max