Hello,

I am a newbie currently working on a continuous integration project. I am
trying to remotely trigger build in jenkins using a php script. However,
when i provide the url  of my php script in webhooks extension of
reviewboard its not triggering build in jenkins on publishing a new review
request.

Thank You