Has anyone been successful building RBTools 0.7.6 into a single-file exe
for distribution on windows?

I'm trying to wrap rbt post functionality into an exe file and both py2exe
and pyinstaller built exes are having issues when pkg_resources tries to
resolve the rbtools package.

The exe builds fine, but when I run it, I get a
"pkg_resources.distributionnotfound: the 'rbtools' distribution was not
found and is required by the application" error.

I've tried listing rbtools as hidden imports and importing an egg (although
the egg import was never successful), to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

--Daniel