Hey everyone,

Review Board is officially 10 years old today! Happy birthday Review Board!

There's been a lot of change in the industry in 10 years, and during that
time we've seen code review go from a painful process of whiteboards or
e-mailed diff attachments to something that people can at least mostly
tolerate doing :) I like to think we've helped with that a bit.

The product's certainly grown a lot in 10 years. In the beginning, it was
really just a tiny experimental project that could talk to one repository.
These days, it's used at thousands of companies, some of which actually
have several million review requests posted.

I'm personally very proud of how far this project has come. We were able to
take our little side project and turn it into a full-time job, and I feel
so lucky to be able to focus on this every day. We wouldn't be here without
the support of our user base, so thank you everyone for helping us get to
10 years. :)

We wrote a Happy Birthday blog post
about the beginnings of Review Board, where we are now, and where we're
going over the next couple of years.

We always like hearing from people who use Review Board every day. I'd love
to hear of any good stories people might have about Review Board, and of
course if you are a happy user, let's get you on the Happy Users
<https://www.reviewboard.org/users/> page :)

Here's to 10 more great years!

Christian Hammond