Hi Chao,

The "Review request changed" information is part of the review request, and
can only be created by owners of the review request (or administrators, but
that's not the intended use case). The review requests are found at
/users/<username>/.

Can you go into the use case of listing the "changed" boxes separately?

Christian Hammond