Hello,

IT'S REALLY WORKING! :)

thank you Christian for your hint that the problem might be the svn
authorization.
there were several problems according to the svn user and his permissions.
I will explain it in detail because maybe it will help anybody else too:

First of all I didn't realize that the used pgp key (id_rsa) is associated
to a dedicated reviewboard user called "reviewboard".
That was my first mistake. I thought the key is associated to the user
www-data. A talk with our svn administrator helped a lot.

The second problem was related to the permissions of the id_rsa file. It is
necessary that the file belongs to www-data. On the other hand also the
user reviewboard needs read permission on that file, so I added the user
reviewboard to the group www-data. additionally you need read permission
for groups (chmod g+x id_rsa). That did the trick!

Hint: my id_rsa file had read permission for all (user, group, other). That
is not a good idea, because ssh rejects any key file which has read
permission for other users, i.e. only user and group read permissions are
allowed!

Thanks for your help guys!
another happy reviewboard user is born. :)

regards, christian