I have manually added show_submitted coulmn in the table which has fixed
this error but now the latest error is this :

Manual server updates required

A recent upgrade requires manual updates to be made on this server. After these
changes are made, you should restart your server.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact us on our mailing list
<http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard>.
Review Board version mismatch

The version of Review Board running does not match the version the site was
last upgraded to. You are running *1.7.22* and the site was last upgraded to
*2.5.6.1*.

Please upgrade your site to fix this by running:

    $ rb-site upgrade /var/www/cr.ci.example.com

I ran the rb-site upgrade /var/www/cr.ci.example.com but it didn't fixed
the issue ,As of now am clueless and don't have any idea to proceed further
on this issue. Any suggestion is really appreciated Thanks