Hi,

Your Git repository configuration is incorrect. The path must be to a Git
repository, and you must supply a valid GitWeb path in the Raw File URL
Mask field. The path must be very specific, as documented in our user
manual (
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.0/admin/configuration/repositories/#gitweb
).

You will not be able to browse commits. This isn't an option with GitWeb or
standard Git repositories. No API exists in either Git or GitWeb for
fetching commits or diffs remotely, without doing a full clone, so it's
impossible for us to build commit browsing for those. For that type of
functionality, you must use a service like GitLab, GitWeb, or Bitbucket,
which supply suitable APIs.

Christian Hammond