Hey everyone,

We've put out a couple new Review Board releases: 2.0.25 and 2.5.7.

These are bug fix and feature releases. 2.5.7 fixes over 40 bugs, and
introduces many new features for users, administrators, and extension
authors. There's a bunch of user and repository administrative
improvements, e-mail DMARC/SPF compatibility, extension unit testing
support, and much more.

See our announcement for more details on these releases:

We're gearing up for a big 3.0 beta 1 release, so keep an eye out for that!

Christian Hammond