Hi John,

While I'd expect --diff-filename to work, it's important to note that it
won't work with --parent, and there's no way currently to specify a parent
diff.

That said, it could be that this support just isn't working for Mercurial.
Would you mind adding --debug to the command line and pasting the results?

Mercurial support for RBTools needs a bit of work to meet feature parity
with the Git. Would you mind filing a bug report (along with the debug log)
at https://hellosplat.com/s/beanbag/tickets/new/ ? That'll help us track it
better.

Thanks,

Christian Hammond