Since the update of version 2.5.7, I am not able to install reviewboard. I
am not sure what I am missing.

My command is very simple

RUN yum groupinstall -y "Development tools"
RUN yum install -y epel-release
RUN yum install -y ReviewBoard
RUN yum install -y uwsgi
RUN yum install -y RBTools

Here is the error :

*Traceback (most recent call last):*
*  File "/usr/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>*
*    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point*
*  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 3007, in
<module>*
*    working_set.require(__requires__)*
*  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 728, in
require*
*    needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))*
*  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 626, in
resolve*
*    raise DistributionNotFound(req)*
*pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: publicsuffix>=1.1*

I tried to install publicsuffix manually using wget, but then another error
DistributionNotFound for dnspython>=1.14.0 appeared. I am afraid that if I
keep patching it manually, it will somehow be endless chain of
installation..

*Note : using ReviewBoard 2.5.6.1 the installation above was working fine.
But, yum install -y ReviewBoard-2.5.6.1 seems to be no longer exist and
normal ReviewBoard will go to 2.5.7.
I also tried easy_install workaround and the error messages are even longer
and scarier.

Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks in advance!