Great! So Entry Points worked, but the repository types just never got
registered... Very strange, but glad it works now! It shouldn't happen
again, fortunately. The registerscmtools command registered persistent data
in the database that was just missing from the site installation.

Let me know if I can help with anything else :)

Christian Hammond