Hi,

I'm having some trouble migrating my reviewboard from Windows to Linux. I
was running Bitnami stack to have a self contain reviewboard. I was having
Windows version 2.5.1-1 and wanted to move to Linux version 2.5.7-2.

So I first upgraded the Windows version 2.5.7-2 under Windows to avoid some
convertion problems. This went well, I,m using MySQL database.

So I dump the previous database (into use_reviewboard env):

mysqldump -u root -p bitnami_reviewboard > backup.sql

I recorded the config file:
apps\reviewboard\htdocs\rb-sites\reviewboard\conf\settings_local.py

DATABASES = {
    'default': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.mysql',
        'NAME': 'bitnami_reviewboard',
        'USER': 'bn_reviewboard',
        'PASSWORD': 'mySuperPassword',
        'HOST': '127.0.0.1',
        'PORT': '3306',
    },
}

I removed the 2.5.1-1 install and services.
I installed 2.5.7-2.

Reimported the mysql data (into the new use_reviewboard env):

mysql -u root -p
mysql> drop database bitnami_reviewboard;
mysql> create database bitnami_reviewboard;
mysql> grant all privileges on bitnami_redmine.* to 'bn_redmine'@'localhost'
identified by 'mySuperPassword';
mysql> exit
mysql -u root -p bitnami_reviewboard < backup.sql

Then I upgraded the database info (into reviewboard env):
rb-site upgrade C:\Bitnami\reviewboard-2.5.7-2\apps\reviewboard\htdocs\rb-
sites\reviewboard

The convertion started and completed ok, so I reinstalled the services and
restart the mysql.

I had a 500 error something broke, so I copied the database password
('mySuperPassword') into the new
apps\reviewboard\htdocs\rb-sites\reviewboard\conf\settings_local.py

Then everything started just fine on Windows.

So I created my CentOS 7 VM machine and installed the bitnami 2.5.7-2 Linux
version. Did the same backup/restore like I did for the Windows migration.
The rb-site upgrade said nothing is required. I did change the
settings_local.py file database password.

But I still get error 500 when accessing the dashboard (The landing page
bitnami apache is working).
clear

there's nothing into special or related into:
apps\reviewboard\htdocs\rb-sites\reviewboard\logs
./mysql/data/mysqld.log
./apache2/logs/error_log

So I wonder what is missing here?!? The database empty was working just
fine. So I wonder if any setting into the tables data must be change when
moving platforms?

Anybody have a clue on what I should check here?
How can I debug this??? any way to get more info above the
Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either a
bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report this to
your administrator.

Thanks,
Jerome