Hello All,

I am facing below issue while executing rb-site install
rb-site install --console /var/www/html/reviewboard
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 3011, in
<module>
    parse_requirements(__requires__), Environment()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 626, in
resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: dnspython>=1.14.0

I am using Centos7 x86_64

Python 2.7.5
Name        : ReviewBoard
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 2.5.7
Release     : 1.el7

I googled it and tried all the ways to resolve the issue, but no luck.
Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Krish