Hi,

What rbt land will do is merge your local branch into your upstream branch
(like master) and then delete the local branch. Upstream won't need to know
about the branch, and you don't need to push it.

So:

    $ git checkout master
    $ rbt land my-branch
    $ git push

That should be all you need, from the sounds of it. Also check out the
options to rbt land to see if any are particularly useful for your setup.

Christian