Hi Ryan,

Yeah, looks like your database state's all messed up. It's generally pretty
complex to get all that back in working order, but it's a service we offer
at Beanbag. Usually takes 2-3 hours, depending on the complexity, and we
can get you back up and running. We charge $200/hour for the emergency
repair, and we guarantee a fully working database upgraded to 2.5.7.

We also provide that service as part of a Premium Support contract, if
you're interested in getting support for your server.

If you want to pursue either option, feel free to reach out privately. We
can get going on this fast.

Christian Hammond