Hi Ariel,

What you'd do is set the Path to point to .git, optionally set the Mirror
Path to your standard Git clone URL (this is only used for lookup
purposes), and use the repository's name when referencing it in RBTools
(preferably by setting it in .reviewboardrc). Review Board will talk to the
local Git (from the server's perspective) for any changes you post.

Christian

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 01:21 Ariel Cassan <arielcas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> Thanks again for the response.
> We can do both things you have suggested, but the one would be actually
> easier. So, if you look at the first screenshot I've attached (Repository
> configuration.PNG) and assuming that the repo is in a path like
> C:\repository\.git (yes, it's a Windows server), how should we configure
> ReviewBoard to make diffs work?
>

> Thanks!
> Regards.
>
> Ariel C.
>

> On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 5:52:59 PM UTC, Ariel Cassan wrote:
>

> Hi guys,
>
> We've started trying out ReviewBoard 2.5.7 as the code review tool for our
> project, which uses Gitblit as the manager of the git repository,
> everything on the same server (ReviewBoard + Gitblit + the repo itself)
> We have configured the repository on ReviewBoard (see attached image) and
> we have used "rbt post" or "rbt post *hash*" for creating the review
> requests.
>
> However, the "There was an error displaying this diff." is displayed for
> every file in the request, every time we try it on.
> We have tried also to create the diff file in local and upload it with
> "rbt post --diff-filename=xxxx" with the same unsuccessful results.
>
> When we take a look at the rejection file in the temp folder, the reason
> is that either ReviewBoard or GitBlit are trying to use a branch with the
> name of the raw url's revision!
> So, the raw URL for Gitblit looks as: http://<IP>:<PORT*>*
> /raw/<repo_name>.git/<revision>/<filename>.
> An the error in the rejection file is:
> <h1>Error</h1><p>Sorry, the repository <repo_name>.git does not have a
>
> We understand it takes it from the raw URL because the error changes when
> configuring the raw URL mask as:  http://<IP>:<PORT*>*
> /raw/<repo_name>.git/<branch>/<filename>.4
> But of course, it fails anyway as that URL is not returned successfully by
> Gitblit.
>
> Please, can you help us to fix this issue?
>

> Thanks in advance.
> Kind regards,
>
> Ariel

> https://rbcommons.com/