Greetings,

I work for an enterprise customer of Review Board and we use it heavily as
our de facto application for code reviews. We also rely upon Slack as our
primarily line of real-time communication in engineering.

I am aware that Review Board provides integrations for Slack. My main
questions are:

   - Can the integration be configured to notify a user when they have been
   added to a new RB?
   - Can the user be reminded after a certain amount of time that they need
   to address an RB?

Because we have multiple ACLs set up for a large codebase (100+
developers), its hard to keep track of how long an RB has been out and they
often get lost in the mix of chat messages. Email is so common that it is
hard to keep track of and requires individual configurations of inboxes.

Thanks,

James