Hi Christian,
I just tried dest_file. It doesn't contain the file I am looking for either.

Basically what i am seeing is that neither dest_file and src_file contain
the file. In my screenshot, I have new add file A (was B). However, neither
A or B exist in the response from dest_file and src_file. Seems like the
dest_file and src_file just ignore this kind of diff. Perhaps the
reviewboard is treating this kind of diff differently ?

Many thanks,
Kevin